Monday, November 8, 2010

MORE CAMP IMPROVEMENT

Went to camp solo this weekend and really enjoyed myself. I repaired a leak in the Well House and wrapped the pipes with heating cable to ensure that no breaks will occur during our Bear and Deer hunting seasons. (i hope)
On Saturday I finished insulating around the windows and got started on installing the knotty pine panels on 1 wall in the living room. I must say it looks fantastic! It really brightened the place up.
On the way home I stopped to pick up my trail camera. There were many pictures taken, but nothing to impressive. There was another different buck that came to visit.
That makes 13 different antlered bucks that have visited this scrape in the last 3 weeks.
I would never believe that there were that many bucks in the area that I hunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment