Monday, February 28, 2011

RAYS OF HOPE

I haven't blogged for a while, so I decided it was time to get this thing rolling again. We have had a rather hard winter this year. The weather turned sour right after Thanksgiving and really hasn't let up. Cold and snow for the most part. There is a hint that Spring might be creeping in very slowly. Day time temps are getting above freezing for now.
I got to camp during Super Bowl weekend and made alot of progress getting the living room and kitchen remodeling close to completion.
Joe and I did some finishing work 2 weeks ago and are really close to having camp ready for the opener of trout season. 1 more weekend should do it.(i hope)
My 1st digital camera that I purchased 7 years ago finally died (i think it was the beer spill Doug) so I haven't been keeping up with the blog.
Here are a few pics of some happenings at camp and our late Archery season.
Looking forward to Trout season!!! Spring is on the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment